Sunday, March 6, 2011

February Update

Our month must have been busy because I am way behind! Janessa turned 8 on the 20th and Tyson turned 5 on the 24th. This year they both wanted their birthday party at the gym so we invited all their friends and did it together. It was a fun, crazy time!



Grandma & grandpa Hufford came from Boise for the weekend. Andrew has wanted one of these remote control cars for a long time so he decided to get 'Tyson' one for his birthday...

...I think he and his dad had way more fun with it than Ty...!



Hallie and Janessa have started volleyball again this year. Janessa is doing the mini camp and Hallie is on a traveling team. This is her uniform and she has her first game on March 19th. I can't wait and neither can she :)
For our girl's night this month we learned to make fondant and decorate cakes. It was a lot easier than I thought and was a lot of fun. I need a lot more practice though!
There's something special about brothers. These two love each other so much.
A couple more funny pictures of Ty. He loves to make us laugh and will do anything to do it.

On a not-so-good note, our kitchen sink got a huge crack in it a few weeks ago. The company sent us a new sink we just need to find someone to put it in. It's of course the side with the disposal. I will never take it for granted again once it is fixed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment