Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Grant!

I really can't believe you are already 1! It makes me so sad that the time has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday we were just trying to get you home from the hospital. It was such a scary start but now you are a healthy big happy boy. You are 23 lbs. 13oz. (65%) and 31.5 inches (95%). You have been walking for a couple weeks but still crawl most of the time. You are a very good eater and sleep great at night with 2 naps during the day. We love you so much and are so grateful you are in our family. We had family over for cake and ice cream that night. I couldn't wait, I thought you would love your cup cake so much but I think we ruined your day with it! You hated your hands dirty and just cried :)











Ice cream, however, made up for the cup cake...





Happy Birthday baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment