Monday, May 9, 2011

SLC Supercross/ Andrew's birthday

We were able to take Tyson to Salt Lake last weekend for supercross. It was a little cold but it was so worth it, he had so much fun.


We ran into a few famous (in the dirt bike world) people. This lady is the inverviewer/reporter for the channel Speed so we stopped her for a picture.


I can't remember who's bike this is...?





This is Andrew Short, one of Andrew's favorite riders. We also ended up sitting right behind Ryan Dungee's parents. There's a picture on my phone I need to post of that... They were real nice and Andrew told them they're son was Tyson's favorite rider. Ty still talks about meeting them :)



The Tues. after was Andrew's birthday. We didn't do a lot because he had mutual that night. He got a new helmet so I don't think he was too disapointed :) Sometimes I can't believe we are already 29...;)





No comments:

Post a Comment