Tuesday, August 9, 2011

4th of July

 Better late than never..... We had our annual neighborhood firework show the night before the 4th. We are so grateful to have such wonderful neighbors and friends so close.
 We went to the parade that morning which of course I forgot my camera for. That afternoon we went to my cousins for a bbq which I look forward to every year. Here's the twins, jk, my dad & grandpa.
 Ness and Mal made up this little routine they kept doing over and over.
 Hallie and G playing in the water.
 Ty got a bloody nose and I don't even remember why now...?
 That night we went to the fireworks down at the river. We were so worried about how Grant would do staying up that late...he did fine, it was Ty that couldn't stay awake :)
 This is Andrew's firework wound from setting them off at the neighbors :)
Here's the cousins doing sparklers.....fun day! We are so blessed to live in this free country and I'm so grateful for all those serving our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment