Park City, baby.... my favorite!!
A few years ago my grandma Lords started the tradition of going to Park City with all the girls and I look forward to it every year. We start Friday night by meeting with my grandma's sisters and daughters etc. at Leatherby's in SLC. I'm so dumb. I got a picture of the ice cream but not any of the people there! And I realize now that I didn't get a single one of my mom or grandma the whole weekend. Oh man, that makes me sad. I've got to be better at that.
Also tradition is to paint fingernails and put on tattoo's (don't ask me why) that night in the hotel....
...after swimming of course.
My aunt Gwen, cousin Lexi, and Aaron's wife Katie met us for lunch on Saturday in Park City. I wish we saw them all more.
Shopping at the outlets...texting Andrew to see which one he liked better :)
Dinner on the way home at In-and-Out Burger. Yum.
While the girls are away...the boys will play haha. Andrew took the boys camping one last time for the year. It was pretty cold but they had fun. This pic was after they got back and were going out to dinner all cleaned up. Handsomeness!









No comments:
Post a Comment