September...here's a few highlights from the month.
Andrew and his friend took Hallie and her friend riding one Saturday afternoon. Andrew had his helmet cam on and got a play-by-play of Hallie's fall. She got right back up and kept going. That girl is so determined to do her best at everything she tries.
Tyson lost a total of 5 teeth within about 6 weeks. One the dentist had to pull out in the back but the other 4 were right up front. So cute. I love how he talked after that.
Hallie and Tabrie got chosen to help assist the varsity volleyball players at one of their games. I think they felt pretty cool sitting with the team and joining their huddles. Then at half time Hallie won a seat cushion. Bonus!Ty and Grant watching Brigham play games on Steph's phone. I love Sunday's. We're so lucky to have family to close.
Steven and Micaela are getting a boy! Due January 17. Can't wait to snuggle little Oliver.
Janessa practicing violin. I love to hear that sound playing in our home :) She is doing so well.
Tyson's teacher let's them draw a picture during story time everyday and I love to see what he comes home with. This is a volcano. We've seen several dragons, rainbows, lots of soccer, him and his friends playing, and the latest was boys passing the sacrament to people sitting on benches. So dang cute.
For my FA100 class I went with my parents and grandparents to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert and BYUI. I loved every minute. The orchestra was amazing and so was the singing.
Janessa got to go have a mini-makeover at the beauty college for her friend's birthday party and I just love the hair-do she came home with. Cute idea for a party.
Kaylin and I went to the Relief Society general broadcast and came home to our husbands rocking out to Guitar Hero. I'm so grateful for our good friends :)










No comments:
Post a Comment