Tuesday, June 3, 2008

End of Pre-School

I just realized I never wrote about Janessa's pre-school program! It was very cute and she did a great job! It was a cowboy theme and she remembered her part perfectly. The lighting was really bad and almost every picture had red-eye, but we got a few cute ones!-
We also went to funland with her class. The kids got to go on rides and have a picnic. They especially loved the horses!
A few days later we went with Hallie's class to the zoo and I forgot my camera! Ugh! We had tons of fun though and got to see alot of neat animals! It was a great time!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe your baby girl is going to Kindergarten next year!! You better have another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her in the program and she was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little girl. She must have got it from the person you got her name from.lal! What a cute little cow girl she makes.I agree with Steph. Better have another one.
    Genessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got to do a post about the preschool program either because I never got that e-mail from you. I can't believe that our baby girls are going to kindergarten next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are sure growing up Stace! It's crazy. SOO cute though!

    ReplyDelete