Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

We set up a little pool a couple weeks ago and that is all my kids want to to!! They're always a little chicken at the beginning of each summer 'cause they're not use to it so Hallie & Nessa kept taking turns being the life guard. They love High School Musical 2 and they kept playing that they were Gabriella (the life guard). I love their imaginations! I don't think I could keep myself busy for hours on end with such a little pool, but it's so easy for them!
Tyson thought he was tough stuff just holding the hose. He has definantly gotten braver since this picture!-
I couldn't resist putting this picture on. These are Hallie & Janessa's friends Mya and Maele. We don't get to see them very often, but they love it when they come! The sprinkler was under the tramp and they were all sitting on it- this was a few weeks ago when we had that ONE warm week in May. It makes me laugh every time I look at it :)

10 comments:

  1. That is so cute that they were playing life guard....sometimes I would love being that age again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my kids would love a pool. I keep thinking that we need to get a new one. It seems that ours always get holes in them. For now we have to settle for the sprinklers! It looks like your kids are having a blast. What an easy way to entertain them all day, right? Way to go Janessa on learning to ride her bike with no training wheels! I wish Talen would want to learn to ride his bike with no training wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! We had such a great time that week-thanks! I love how the kids have no cares in the world! Thanks for having us over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It looks like your kids love the pool. Summertime is always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to have Ness over to play in that sprinkler that she got Chandler. The kids love it. They have been swimming in the pool every day also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! We can't wait to see you guys on the 4th! HOw funny, Brooklyn loves HSM too, crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it nice to finally have nice enough weather for the kids to play in the water? Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is hilarious that they are so into High School Musical. Ever since Hallie and Janessa made me watch it over Christmas whenever Lindsay and I go shopping she points out every piece of High School Musical merchandise and tells me she is going to get for my birthday. Also, Lindsay made me buy her a baby pool so she can cool off and pretend she is at the beach on hot days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny that they play High School Muscial. I love it! My girls have the best imaginations too. They picture on the tramp is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness for swimming pools. Jaden has spent every spare moment in ours as well.

    ReplyDelete