1. What time do my kids wake up? Summer, around 8:00
2. On a good night, what time do my kids go to sleep? 8:30 or 9:00
3. How long have I been a mom? Almost 8 years!
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 21
5. What's my favorite kids' show? Seriousely, my kids never watch TV but we don't have cable either. They think I'm mean if I make them watch a movie so Tyson can get a quiet nap.
6. My least favorite kids' show? Probably Sponge Bob
7. Favorite chore? Vacuuming
8. Favorite meal to cook? Papa Murphy's - you do have to cook it!!
9. What's the meal cooked most often? Steak and noodles- just ask Nichelle!
10. What's your kids' favorite meal? Pizza
11. What's my favorite thing that Andrew does with the kids? Read to them
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom? When I check on them after they're asleep, any time they smile, when they're playing nice together, their birthdays, and when they're really looking forward to something-
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? On a Disney cruise
14. When was the last time Andrew and I went out - without kids? Have we ever done that? Actually probably the last time we went to the temple.
15. One thing you never said you do as a mom? I liked Steph's answer- take them to the store in their pajamas- and I never have!
16. Favorite past time with my kids? Going to a park or going to grandparents.
17. Favorite quality that my mom has? She is never ending with patience and she never judges anyone- everyone is her friend!
18. Advice for new moms? Cherish every minute, your house can wait (actually that advice is for me-I'm trying to be better)
19. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? I guess it's a good thing I can't really think of one.
20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? When we tucked them in last night.
I tag Nichelle & Hanna!
Your new layout it cute! I like the mom tag- I've never seen this one before. It seemed like a fun one.
ReplyDeleteYeay you did it. Love your new layout. Where did you find it? The pic of the kids is so cute, it needed to be bigger!! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteI love the new look! I love when people answer tags! it gives some new insight! I am jealous your kids don't watch tv, I need to get better at that!
ReplyDeleteI know about steak and noodles!!! That is too funny. Your new layout is very cute. I will have to get to doing this tag, I have to do another one from Brenda too.
ReplyDeleteThat was fun to read. I love learning new things about people and tags are a great way to do that.
ReplyDeleteSo cute Stace! I really want to do this one. I am the worst with tags. I really need to get better! How are you?
ReplyDelete