Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Hallie!

Our big girl turned 8 last Thurs. & I do not know where the time has gone! She is growing up way too fast, even in just the last year. She likes things like Hannah Montana & High School Musical instead of Barbies and dolls. I love to watch her learn new things and try to be so grown up. This year we had a pajama/breakfast party since there was no school that day. Grandma came and helped us cook and grandpa came and made balloon animals for all the kids. I think she had a great time and even got to have a picnic with more friends for lunch. That evening we watched her new Camp Rock movie and Andrew made her brownies (she doesn't like cake!). She is just so sweet and such a good girl. We love you Hallie!!!We made sure we made muffins so she still could blow out her candles :)There were 16 kids at the party (I wish I had taken a group picture), but these are her 3 best friends- Tabrie, Alexis, and Riley. Oh, I forgot to mention, of course Gizmo was invited! My mom was half way here and had to turn around and get her, Hallie would have been devastated!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun birthday party, cute ideas!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds the the party was a hit. Boise looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe she is eight!!! That went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday she was four and you moved into our neighborhood. Crazy how time flies. Hallie is such a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I can't believe that she is eight years old that is so crazy. Your kids are all so beautiful. More coming right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hallie! WOW, I can't believe she's 8 either, I remember coming over to your house after she was born! CRAZY!! She is such a sweet heart! Look like a fun party too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabrie had so much fun at the birthday party. I can't believe how fast time flies. I hate that they are getting so grown up. I want them to stay little forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallie is soooo big! I am really sad Connor and I didn't get to see you guys when Nathan came out for Thad's wedding but we are really looking forward to seeing you all this spring!
    Love, Lindsay and Connor

    ReplyDelete