Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A typical morning for Mr. T...

One of my friends did 'a day in the life of...' her kids and I thought that was such a great idea. I keep thinking that I want to record more day-to-day things and not just big events. So, here's an average morning in the life of Tyson... I forgot to keep taking pictures after lunch, oops.
Bath of course, I love him smelling clean every day-
Most days the little skeleton runs around like this for a while because he hates getting dressed. Not so much now that it's getting colder though-After his bath he usually pulls out all his cars/trucks/bikes- I love that he is able to entertain himself so well!-Almost every day he wants to "tulor". He can fill a coloring book in no time flat!
Tyson's usually on the counter 'helping' me make meals. I know this is bad, but I'd rather him be where I can see him :) Looks like this day was PB&J, though he prefers mac 'n cheese!-
Well, that's some pretty day-to-day events for our little prince. Next, will come the princesses turns...

7 comments:

  1. I do like the idea of "a day in the life of..." He's a cutie! That's awesome that Hallie is now baptized. Doesn't it make you feel old that you have a child old enough to be baptized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I am not able to get all my fun stuff out to scrapbook daily (because of two little rugrats)but I would love to remember all the things they do in a day! I will have to steal this idea from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea he IS a little prince! We love you Tyson. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! I love that idea. I put Brooklyn up on the counter to help too, so don't worry about it! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable. I wish Treyden could entertain himself so easily. I love the picture of him coloring. He is so focused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! That is so nice that he will entertain himself, my kids seem to get into trouble when they do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Tyson is getting so big! He really looks a lot like Andrew. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you.

    Nathan, Lindsay, and Connor

    ReplyDelete