Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break

We really didn't have a very exciting spring break this year. I think the girls were actually looking forward to going back to school today! We did go to Blast Off with friends on Monday and went to see "Bedtime Stories" (SO cute!), but other than we just stayed home and lounged around-- Janessa seriously was not up before 9 any one morning! She covers her face when it gets light outside and some how sleeps through all the noise :)

I thought I'd do this tag from my favorite sister since I always tell her I will and then forget :)

8 FAVORITE THINGS

8 Favorite TV Shows:
Dancing with the stars
Grey's anatomy
Private Practice
Bachelor
American Idol
Anything on HGTV (good thing we don't have it or nothing would get done!)
Anything on TLC
Oprah

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Easter
conference this weekend
summer
Tyson potty trained
Andrew's raise in Nov.
Steven home from his mission
going to the motocross race in a few weeks
Hallie & Janessa having their own bedrooms

8 Things on My Wish List
my sister an awesome husband
excellent health for everyone I know
happy kids that never fight
always be spiritually strong
our basement finished
new vehicles
fence
be debt free

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
slept in
cleaned the house
ate lunch
took the kids to a movie
stopped and saw my mom at my sister's
made dinner
gave the kids baths
read

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Garcia's
Texas Roadhouse
Jonny Carino's
Red Robin
Olive Garden
Outback
Pizza Hut
Papa Kelsey's

Most people I know have done this tag, but if you haven't....DO IT!

4 comments:

  1. We didn't do much for spring break either. It sounds like you made the most of it though. My kids like to sleep in too {me too :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about doing a post on spring break but I know that we didn't do anything very fun. I hope that your wishes come true soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a relaxed spring break doesn't sound too bad. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope All of your wishes come true. Especially the one about me! lol Thanks for being such a great sister and inviting us to some fun during spring break. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete