Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had such a great Christmas this year. I love having little kids to bring so much excitement to the holidays. The day came way too fast and was over way too fast, but we enjoyed every minute. Here's the sleepy eyes bright and early.... Santa brought Hallie a new bike...
Janessa Zuzu pets and accessories...

Tyson a MobiGo...
and Grant a carseat! We have a forward facing one but he outgrew his carrier at 7 months so we had to get one that was rear facing...silly BIG boy.

We opened presents at home then headed to grandma & grandpa's for breakfast....
Here's Marcie, Ness, and Doug-
Hallie, Grandma, and Gramsy-
Grant with his '1st Christmas' bib-
Grandpa-
Andrew got his first pair of Jordan's. He always wanted a pair when he was younger and (lucky for him) Steven drew his name this year!
Lynn was in tears with his new bluetooth set-
Andrew got a group shot from the kitchen, I love this picture-
Hallie & Janessa got the DSI XL's that they wanted, but weren't expecting, so that was a lot of fun to watch. We were all very spoiled :) I'm so grateful for my family. I love them all so much and I'm so glad we all live so close.
That evening we went to Grandma & Grandpa Lords. Here's my grandpa reading the Christmas story out of the Bible....he is such an amazing guy. I really look up to him.
T-dog with his new guitar-
Grant got his first pickle and it kept him busy for a good half hour! Andrew's parents came a few days after Christmas for literally 2 hours then went back home to Boise. It was fun to see them for a short while though. They brought Jasmin& Jim's WII for the kids. It has been the funnest thing ever. They love it and play it ALL the time :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas! I hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete