This is one super duper excited boy on his way to his first soccer game...

Tyson is on his 3rd of 6 weeks of soccer. We got together a bunch of friends and neighbors and they are having a blast. My awesome brother, Steven, and his girlfriend Micaela are their coaches and they are so cute with the kids. Andrew gave Ty these wrist bands and he thinks they are the best things ever. He'll run
a lot, then stop and wipe his forehead while saying '
whooo'! It has been a great experience and I'm sure he'll play a lot more as he gets older.


I thought this was so cute.
Ness fell asleep on the coach the other day so I had to
sneak a picture :)

A couple weekends ago we talked Andrew into hanging the street signs in the basement. We've slowly over the years been stealing signs when we see one we like....
jk. Andrew's dad works for the state transportation dept. and when we were in Boise for
Thanksgiving he had some at
their house that he was using for different things so we (I) begged to go get some. We have about 14 up around the room and it makes such a big difference down there. They light up with any
indirect light or flash.


Mr. G got his first taste of
Oreo the other night, thanks to his dad. He loved it of course.
If he can eat oreos, I'm so feeding him more licorice next time. ;) Ty is so cute playing soccer! LOVE IT! Ha that picture of Ness is so cute! What a doll. We're so lucky to have such amazing family!
ReplyDelete